William Sheahan Funerals, Drysdale is a proudly family-owned business and one of the most well-known funeral directors on the Bellarine Peninsula. We have been operating since 1998 and we service all areas of Greater Geelong, the Surf Coast and the Bellarine.
Our facilities, which are located in Drysdale, Victoria, include the only Chapel on the Bellarine Peninsula. This Chapel was recently expanded and can now accommodate funerals for up to 350 guests. The Chapel also offers full audio visual facilities and a refreshments service for up to 50 people.
William Sheahan Funerals offers you a respectful, caring service. Our fully qualified funeral directors can guide you through options to create a service to celebrate your loved one’s life . We take care of all your funeral arrangements so you can spend more time with your family during this difficult time.
The funeral services we offer include:
- Funeral arrangements, Drysdale, including timing, location, celebrant, music and audio visual, transport, obituaries and funeral notices, flowers, coffin or casket selection, booklets and other remembrances.
- Conducting the funeral service at either our Chapel in Drysdale or your preferred venue. We can guide you on decisions such as the type of celebration (including meeting religious and cultural needs), whether to arrange for a viewing, the structure of the celebration and the role you may play, including eulogies. We liaise with cemeteries, churches, and venues of your choice.
- A choice of prepaid funerals or pre-arranged funeral plans which can help you ensure your future funeral needs are met.
- Bereavement care, including being on hand to talk when you need us.
- A wide range of coffins and caskets.
Funeral Arrangements – Useful Information
Please take a moment to view this web site. It offers a wealth of information about funeral arrangements that will help you create a memorable funeral, including:
- How to arrange a funeral
- What to do in the first 24 hours
- How to write a eulogy
- Churches and cemeteries in the region
- Bereavement care and helplines when you need them
- Frequently asked questions.
We’re here when you need our help, so please email or call us on 03 5251 3477.